About Me

My photo
Archaeologists are not unlike truckers. Exploring Minnesota and Wisconsin's oddities, scenery, culture, back roads, and eateries helps keep me sane.

04 September 2008

What am I doing here?

Do I even want to blog? Isn't Facebook enough of an time-sucking online activity? Maybe I can think of something creative to do with this. I thrive on communication, there has to be something. I need a new hobby. I've been living out of hotels for too long. Exploring local nooks and crannies gets old when you're in the same spot. I'm not in a reading mood at the moment. I refuse to turn on the TV until The Office comes back. I didn't bring my beads or pastels this week. The field season is slowing down, maybe I can go back to Madison and have a life soon. Maybe I should leave Madison and go find another adventure. Are you catching the indecisive tone?

Maybe I'll blog about the places I get stationed for work... if work starts to pick up.

Alright, that's a start.

Okay, I got one.........

1 comment:

Mr. Nall said...

Thanks for the comment - I've replied on the entry in question. I understand the indecision - that's why I set the parameters of what I'm doing, it seems to help the writing at least.

Yours,

AJN
http://adamjamesnall.blogspot.com/